SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Learn how to mitigate security threats using Microsoft SCI solutions. Discover how to carry out proactive threat hunting activities using Azure and M365.
Benefit from instructor-led preparation for the SC-300 certification exam with tips, tricks, guidance, and mentored support.
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Highlights
05 July 2022
Enrollment closes on
05 July 2022
Enrollment closes on
Earn your certificate
Once you have completed this course, you will earn your certificate.Preview digital certificate
- Certificate of completion
About this course
- 04 Modules
- 01 Skills
- Discussion space
- 04 Knowledge checks
- 01 Practice exam
- 04 Labs
- Virtual machine
- Azure account
- Storage account
- Active directory
- Multi-factor authentication
Exercises to explore
- Setting tenant-wide properties
- Add groups in Azure active directory
- Change group license assignments
- Add guest users to directory
- Explore dynamic groups
- Configure and deploy self-service password reset
Want to know more?Get a Free Consultation
You'll learn with these experts
- This course is led by experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs).
You will learn how to use Microsoft SCI solutions to mitigate security threats. You will investigate how to use Azure and M365 to conduct proactive threat hunting activities. And you will gain tips, techniques, guidance, and guided support on how to prepare for the SC-300 certification exam.
Yes, this course will help you to prepare for the SC-300 certification exam. Entry for the exam is not included. However, you will receive a comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft certification procedure, as well as tips and tricks, testing techniques, practise questions, and other important information needed to pass the exam. After you've earned your certification, you'll be able to learn more about Azure security by taking our SC-200 and AZ-500 courses.
Each module's materials are available from the beginning of the course and will stay so for the term of your enrolment. Reading materials, hands-on experiments, and online exam questions will be used in the learning and evaluation process.
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
- Implement an identity management solution.
- Implement an authentication and access management solution.
- Implement access management for apps.
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy.
To get the most from this course, we recommend that you already:
- Have a good understanding of security best practises and industry security standards, including defence, least privileged access, shared accountability, and the Zero Trust paradigm.
- Are familiar with authentication, authorisation, and active directory as identity principles.
- Have some Azure workload deployment experience.
- Have some knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as scripting languages. This isn’t strictly necessary to be able to do this course, however it is beneficial because PowerShell and the CLI may be used in course labs.
Please note that this course does not address the fundamentals of Azure administration; rather, the curriculum expands on that expertise by focusing on security.