Welcome to Preparing for Information Security Audits
There are 2 courses in this program,
- Planning a Security Incident Response
- Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise
This program is designed to help you manage an enterprise security incident, while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Effectively prioritize the response to a security incident
- Build a computer security incident response team (CSIRT)
- Develop an incident response action plan
- Post-incident activity
- Describe signature-based and behavioral / heuristic detection methods
- List the capabilities of on-premise threat detection and mitigation tools
- Name the capabilities of hybrid and cloud threat detection and mitigation tools
- Recognize the importance of Enterprise threat detection monitoring
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The current cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Analysis of hacks on computers and networks.
- Basic Risk Management
This course is designed to get you started as quickly as possible. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities.
Scored Questions are located at the end of each module to check your general understanding of the key concepts.
Videos are located throughout the course to explain the concepts and provide system walk-throughs.
Final Exam: The Final Exam questions are scored and check your understanding of the key concepts in the course. The Final Exam plus the scored questions at the end of each module will count for 100% of your course grade.
To obtain a Verified Certificate for this course you need an overall total grade of at least 70%
Layout of the course
To get started, click on the Course tab at the top of the page. This course is organized into modules. Each module contains one or more topics. Use the Navigation Bar at the top to move through the topic pages. Notice the Bookmark feature.
AT A GLANCE
- 15 Hours
- Starting from $49 USD