About This Program
In this course you will learn the many technologies that prepare you for a career working in the world of Big Data. You will be exposed to the basics of relational SQL databases, Data Definition Language, Spark Hadoop, Apache Pig and Date Pipeline. To top it off, you will learn about the concepts and tools used with digital visualization.
In this course you will get answers to fundamental questions such as: What is Big Data? How do we tackle Big Data? Why are we interested in it? How does Big Data add value to businesses? In addition, you will gain insights on how to run better businesses and provide better services to customers and get recommendations on how to process big data on platforms that can handle the volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
What you will learn
- Data Definition Language
- Apache Pig
- Data pipelines
- Course 1: Big Data 101
- Course 2: SQL and Relational Databases 101
- Course 3: Hadoop 101
- Course 4: Spark Fundamentals
- Course 5: Apache Pig
- Course 6: MapReduce and YARN
- Course 7: Fundamentals of Big Data Pipelines
- This course is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
AT A GLANCE
- Starting from