About This Program
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing professions in today's job market. It is also one of the most diverse career fields out there. Not only do you need to master the technology itself, but it's also critical to be well-versed in researching and understanding ever-evolving vulnerabilities.
In this course, you will learn the many technologies that prepare you for a career working with Cybersecurity systems. You will be exposed to security fundamentals, how to recognize and defend yourself agains some of the most common cybersecurity threats. In addition, you will learn how to be part of the critical response team and response planning.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of enterprise cybersecurity
- Understand Threat detection and plan to keep your company safe
- How to plan for a security incident response
- Set security best practices with PowerShell
- To manage network identities
- To secure data in Azure and SQL server
- Windows 10 security services
- Microsoft Azure security services
- Windows Server 2016 Security Features
- Course 1: Enterprise Security Fundamentals
- Course 2: Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise
- Course 3: Planning a Security Incident Response
- Course 4: Powershell Security Best Practices
- Course 5: Managing Identity
- Course 6: Securing Data in Azure and SQL Server
- Course 7: Windows 10 Security Features
- Course 8: Windows Server 2016 Security Features
- Course 9: Microsoft Azure Security Services
- This course is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question is allowed.
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
AT A GLANCE
- Starting from $155 USD