- Planning a Security Incident Response
- Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure Security Services
This course is designed to help you manage an enterprise security incident, while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The current cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Analysis of hacks on computers and networks.
- Basic Risk Management
After completing this course students will have the ability to:
- Describe signature-based and behavioral / heuristic detection methods
- List the capabilities of on-premise threat detection and mitigation tools
- Name the capabilities of hybrid and cloud threat detection and mitigation tools
- Recognize the importance of Enterprise threat detection monitoring
- Understand the current nature of the security threat landscape and study the new security architecture and features of Microsoft’s Azure.
- Insights into Azure Security services to help secure your services and data within Azure
- Knowledge of Azure security best practices
- Understanding of the terminology, tools, and techniques for creating a secure resilient cloud services
Course ContentThis course is designed to get you started as quickly as possible. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities. Scored Questions are located at the end of each module to check your general understanding of the key concepts. Videos are located throughout the course to explain the concepts and provide system walk-throughs.
AT A GLANCE
- 10 Hours
- Starting from $49 USD