- Module 1 - Python Basics
- Your first program
- Expressions and Variables
- String Operations
- Module 2:
- An overview of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Case Study: Target Corp. (USA) - A data breach involving information on 40 million payment cards (i.e., credit, debit, and ATM cards) and personally identifiable information (PII) on 70 million customers
- Module 2 - Python Data Structures
- Lists and Tuples
- Module 3 - Python Programming Fundamentals
- Conditions and Branching
- Objects and Classes
- Module 4 - Working with Data in Python
- Reading files with open
- Writing files with open
- Loading data with Pandas
- Working with and Saving data with Pandas
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question
Earn your certificate
Once you have completed this course, you will earn your certificate.