About This Course
Welcome to Information Security Devices. There are two course in this program.
- Planning a Security Incident Response
- Microsoft Azure Security Services
This course is designed to help you manage an enterprise security incident, while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The current cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Analysis of hacks on computers and networks.
- Basic Risk Management
After completing this course students will have the ability to:
- Effectively prioritize the response to a security incident
- Build a computer security incident response team (CSIRT)
- Develop an incident response action plan
- Post-incident activity
Course ContentThis course is designed to get you started as quickly as possible. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities. Scored Questions are located at the end of each module to check your general understanding of the key concepts. Videos are located throughout the course to explain the concepts and provide system walk-throughs. Final Exam: The Final Exam questions are scored and check your understanding of the key concepts in the course. The Final Exam plus the scored questions at the end of each module will count for 100% of your course grade.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 Hours
- Starting from $49 USD