About This Program
Self-driving cars, facial recognition, web search, missile guidance, and tumor detection are all complex real-world problems being solved with AI. This course provides a broad foundation to the basic requirements, applications, and careers associated with AI. You will learn about the history of AI and the role that relational databases, statistics, and Python play in AI development.
In this course, you will learn the many technologies that prepare you for a career working with artificial intelligence (AI) systems. You will be exposed to Python-the most widely used AI programming language. In addition, this course will teach you the basics of relational databases and algorithms. To top it off, you will learn about the concepts and tools used with digital visualization.
What you will learn
- Evaluate AI trends and career opportunities
- Understand how AI impacts business
- Experience Python as an AI Tool
- Create data visualizations with Python
- Evaluate the different forms of graphs
- Understand the impact that statistics has on AI research
- Evaluate the fundamentals of SQL and data structures
- Course 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Course 2: SQL and Relational Databases 101
- Course 3: Python for Data Science
- Course 4: Algorithms
- Course 5: Statistics 101
- Course 6: Data Visualization with Python
- This course is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question is allowed.
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
AT A GLANCE
- Starting from