This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage and maintain the infrastructure for the core web apps and services that developers build and deploy. Students will learn how Azure App Service is used as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for deploying cloud apps for web and mobile environments. Students will learn how to use App Service Environments (ASE) to host a dedicated environment for securing and running App Service apps at scale. Students will also learn how to use deployment slots as staging environments for web apps, that can then be swapped into production when needed.
This course also teaches students how to scale up and scale out to meet and adjust for demand, and how bandwidth for web traffic can be optimized using Application Gateways and Content Delivery Networks (CDN). Lastly, the course provides students with an overview of serverless computing solutions, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, Service Bus, and Logic Apps.
What You’ll Learn：
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service Environments.
- Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning.
- Optimize your web app performance with Scale Up, Scale Out, Autoscale, and Grow out strategies.
- Deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
- Successful Cloud Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
AT A GLANCE
- 6 weeks