AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
Learn how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Explore how decisions in each of these areas affect an overall solution.
Benefit from instructor-led preparation for the AZ-600 certification exam with tips, tricks, guidance, and mentored support.
AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub Highlights
13 June 2022
Enrollment closes on
13 June 2022
Enrollment closes on
Earn your certificate
Once you have completed this course, you will earn your certificate.Preview digital certificate
- Certificate of completion
About this course
- 05 Modules
- 03 Skills
- Discussion space
- 05 Knowledge checks
- 01 Practice exam
- Virtual machine
- Azure Stack Hub
- App service
- Custom role
- Storage account
Exercises to explore
- Manage offers and plans in Azure Stack Hub
- Add custom Marketplace Items by using the Azure Gallery Packager
- Manage Service Principals in Azure Stack Hub
- Connect to Azure Stack Hub via PowerShell
- Access the Privileged Endpoint in Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Log Collection in Azure Stack Hub
- Configure and manage Azure Stack Hub Storage Accounts
- Configure Azure Stack Hub Infrastructure Backup
Want to know more?Get a Free Consultation
You'll learn with these experts
- This course is led by experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs).
The AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub exam is a Microsoft certified exam for Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators who provide cloud services through their own datacentre using Azure Stack Hub. The AZ-600 exam evaluates your ability to provide services, implement datacentre integration, and manage identity, access, and infrastructure. Candidates taking the AZ-600 exam must have experience in managing and operating Azure Stack Hub environments. They should have a good understanding of Azure, virtualization, networking, and identity management. Before planning to take the AZ-600 exam, they should develop a good understanding of how Azure Stack Hub enables DevOps processes and the hybrid development model.
There are several things that an Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate is responsible for:
- They provide cloud services to end users or customers from within their datacentre using Azure Stack Hub.
- They plan, deploy, package, update and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure.
- They offer hybrid cloud resources and manage infrastructure as a service (Iaas) and platform as a service (PaaS).
- They work with cloud-based management and security or hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure in larger teams.
Attending classes online allows you to learn from the convenience of your own home, eliminating the need to travel. You will benefit from virtual instructor-led training (ViLT) in this course, which will be delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers. You'll also have access to our 24/7 discussion board and mentorship services, which are always available to assist you on your learning path.
AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub is an instructor-led course. This means live sessions are delivered at set times, and the modules start and finish on set dates. However, when you enroll for the course, you will see in your dashboard that you have access to the information for this course and its related modules from the start. You are therefore able to familiarize yourself with some of the material in advance of the live classes.
You can enroll onto training with us; we are a Microsoft authorized training partner. During the course, you will build up detailed knowledge of all the topics as per the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). The training is delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers. You will also get practical experience through Microsoft official hands-on labs. Plus, we will provide practice exam questions and knowledge checks to enable you to monitor your certification preparation progress.